Sailing Routes in France
Sailing France with passion and friendliness…
France and its Mediterranean coast are famous for luxury sailing vacations on sailing yachts, motor yachts, catamarans or gulets. French Riviera or Côte d'Azur is one of the world's most famous sailing destinations.
Make sure to visit the island of Corsica with 1000 kilometers of coastline and more than 200 beaches, as well as some of the best yacht charter bases: Antibes, La Roche Bernard with its the Vieux Port and the Port Neuf, Port des Minimes marina in La Rochelle, Cherbourg and Cannes, famous for the world famous film festival.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Experience unforgettable sailing holidays with SailingEurope, feel the taste of world famous French cuisine, finest wine and feel the luxury of movie stars!