Yacht Charter Italy
By chartering a yacht in Italy, you choose one of the best ways to discover all the wonders this stunning country has to offer. Whether you opt for a romantic getaway on the Italian Riviera or a luxury yacht on the posh Costa Smeralda on Sardinia, you will soon discover why sailing in Italy is one of the most beautiful experiences you can have aboard your sailing yacht or catamaran.
Due to its long coastline and large islands, there is plenty to explore on your sailing holiday. When approaching the Amalfi Coast, you will have an impression that its colorful towns are carved into the tall towering hills. On Sicily, the largest Mediterranean island, you will dive into a journey full of decadence, romance and charm that is the Italian South. Of course, it does not matter whether you choose a bareboat charter or to sail with a skipper; your experience will abound in sights, tastes, and scents. North of Sicily are the Aeolian islands, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On its black sand beaches, you can sunbathe while looking at the smoke lazily arising from the Stromboli volcano. Afterwards, you can withdraw to an elegant restaurant and enjoy a glass of famous Italian wine.
Famous for its olive oil, pasta, pizza, Roman ruins and a lot of sunshine, Italy is a sailor's jackpot.
Choose a Boat
Charter a yacht in Italy with SailingEurope and, whichever destination you choose, you will not be able to resist falling in love with it!
Why sailing in Italy?
- Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites – more than 50! What better way to discover a country than through its culture and architecture!
- Italian cuisine is considered to be the best in the world. If you already like Italian food, imagine what it tastes like in its country of origin!
- Two words: Italian pizza.
- No Italian meal is complete without a glass of domestic wine. No surprise that Italy is the largest producer of wine in the world.
- There are three active volcanoes – Etna,
Vesuviusand Stromboli, but they are not so much a threat as they are a tourist attraction.
- With its charming villages and colorful towns, Italy is the ultimate destination for a perfect romance. No wonder Shakespeare made Italian towns the setting of some of his most famous plays!
- Italy is pleasant to sail from spring to autumn. Many prefer to explore it in May or September, rather than in busy July and August.