Yacht Charter Slovenia
Although its coastline is only 46.6 km long, there are many interesting attractions and natural beauties that you can explore when you charter a yacht in Slovenia. There, you can find four seaside towns: Piran, Portorož, Koper and Izola. The picturesque Piran is an ideal starting point for sailing around the Adriatic coast, as well as for exploring Slovenia’s inland. Koper is a charming old town with a small marina and cute narrow streets. In Izola, you can moor your yacht or catamaran in the largest marina in the whole country.
If you choose to spend your sailing holidays in Slovenia, the most interesting place to visit is Portorož. Aside from visiting bars and restaurants, there are several casinos in which you can try your luck.
This precious jewel of Central Europe with an access to the Adriatic Sea makes an ideal starting point of your sailing vacation.
Choose a Yacht
Explore the gorgeous Venetian Gothic buildings, visit the spectacular Triglav National Park, the magnificent caves Postojna and Skocjan or romantic lakes Bled and Bohinj. You can also take a short ride from Portorož to the old Istrian villages, where you can meet friendly locals and visit their vineyards, orchards and olive groves. If you do not like sightseeing, you can just enjoy your sailing vacation on your bareboat charter or skippered sailing boat, go swimming and sunbathing on some of the beautiful beaches and bays in the crystal clear Adriatic Sea, and relax with your family and friends. Slovenia is waiting for you and your anchors!
Why sailing in Slovenia?
- Due to its geographical position, Slovenia is easy to reach from all neighboring countries by boat or plane.
- It has many interesting attractions and natural beauties which you can explore.
- Slovenia is one of the most biologically diverse countries in the world with more than 24 000 animal species.
- Slovenia has an interesting geographical and climatic variety that allows you to swim in the Adriatic Sea in the morning and go night skiing in the same day.
- The country has a big variety of quality wines and many charming wine roads, which is good news for all wine lovers.