Yacht Charter Spain
Hop between the islands or sail along the coast, either on your sailing yacht or a motor
Spain is the place of merging of many various nations and cultures making it a very interesting location for embarking on a sailing adventure.
Choose a Boat
By choosing to spend your vacation sailing in Spain, you are signing up for the finest way to explore this unique country. We will make sure that we turn your charter holiday into an unforgettable experience, and that you enjoy your sailing experience in a relaxed and laid back way.
Why sailing in Spain?
- Spain is a year-round sailing destination, even though the best weather is from March to October.
- It offers you almost 8,000 km of coastline, more than 300 marinas and a lot of fully equipped marine resorts.
- Spain has 44 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, which puts it in the 3rd place, after Italy and China.
- The oldest restaurant in the world is located in Madrid, the capital of Spain.
- Spain is the country of fiestas. Many festivals take place throughout the year. La Tomatina is an annual festival where people throw tomatoes at each other, which means fun is guaranteed!
- The tower of Hercules, situated in Corunna, is the oldest existing lighthouse in the world.
- Spain is the third most visited country in the world, behind France and the U.S.