Sailing Routes in the Caribbean
Sailing the Caribbean with passion and friendliness…
Sailing in the Caribbean gives you an opportunity to visit places such as the British Virgin Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, some of the most attractive sailing destinations in the world with numerous beautiful harbours, bays and coves. The main sailing season in the Caribbean runs from November to July and the other part of the year is known as the hurricane season.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Sail the Caribbean with SailingEurope and you will surely want to come for more!