If you have always wanted to skipper a catamaran, but have never had a chance, join our Catamaran Course, and our professional skippers will teach you how to sail catamarans on your own. Experience the difference between navigating a sailing yacht and a catamaran, and feel what it is like to control these beautiful boats. After finishing our course, you will be able to charter a catamaran without hiring a skipper, as well as to perhaps buy your own finally!
Date: 20/05 - 23/05/2017
For other desired dates, send us your inquiry.
- 950€ per person (if there is a minimum of 4 persons per course, i.e. 1 person per cabin)
- Individual courses by agreement.
Included in the overall price:
- Accommodation on a fully-equipped sailing catamaran
- The instructor
- All sailing, navigation and safety equipment
- A fully-equipped galley
- Final cleaning
- Wi-Fi (1 GB/yacht)
- Free-of-charge parking in Marina Rogač
Paid for separately:
- Food and drinks. Please have in mind that the skipper eats with the crew, which is why you should provide food for them as well.
- Yacht fuel - consumption will depend mostly on the time spent using the engine
- Berth in marinas (that are not Rogač, if you agree with your instructor to berth elsewhere)
- Refundable deposit in the amount of 200 € per person. The deposit represents security in case of potential damage on the boat or its inventory, or in case of the loss of equipment. If there is no damage on the yacht, the full amount of the deposit is returned. The skipper is responsible for any potential damage made by operating the yacht.
- Tourist tax: 1 euro/person/day