Yacht Charter Costs
Price of the vessel rent refers to the weekly rent based on a Saturday to Saturday charter.
Price of the vessel rent depends on the vessel type, year
NOTE: During the high-season (from May until September), we cannot deviate from our weekly charter system (Saturday - Saturday charter), since these are the busiest months for the charter companies and most weeks are sold out well in advance (the price is unlikely to be flexible, and you would usually be charged for a full week). However, should you desire to take a several
You can check the most precise information about the prices of each and every vessel in our offer at our Detailed On-line Database
Here you can find all the technical details, boat brochures as well as the availability of boats throughout the whole year. You can also place a booking request on a particular vessel in your desired sailing period.
The table below quotes a general range of prices with regards to the number of cabins - please use this only as guidelines, and for the exact prices, we kindly recommend you to either check our Detailed On-line Database or contact us via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (Contact Center), Skype or SailingEurope LiveChat.
In order to prepare an offer for you, we would appreciate very much if you could state in your request your desired sailing period (the exact dates when you would like to sail) as well as the size of the vessel or number of people in your crew. Since every vessel is registered up to a certain number of people and the law does not allow this number to be exceeded, you should also state whether you have a skipper in your crew or need one (in which case we can provide one for you).
If you already know your preferred departure point (e.g. the Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar region, Istria, etc.), please be sure to mention it in your request.
The vessel price includes the following:
- Dinghy + paddles
- Bed linen (charter agencies in Croatia, Slovenia
- Cooking utensils
- Safety equipment (please note that it is necessary to inform us if there will be children on board
,so that we can provide them with life vests suited to their age and growth)
- Nautical maps and pilot books
- Other necessary equipment for a safe and pleasant sailing required by law
By all means, take your own towels (both beach towels as well as those for personal hygiene).
For those eager to learn more about sailing, our skipper will gladly show you basic sailing techniques and maneuvers as well as answer all your questions.
2 weeks charter: 5% of boat price
3 or more weeks charter: from 7,5% to 10% of the boat price>
Early booking discount: 5% - 10%
Early booking discount is possible for all the vessels
We kindly recommend you to book a vessel in this period - not only because the price is more acceptable, but also because the offer of available boats is much richer and it's most likely that you'll find something that will best suit your wishes and preferences.
Last minute discount: 5% - 10%
Last minute discount is possible if booking a vessel a week or two before the beginning of the sailing trip. You might get lucky and find a vessel you want, but we wouldn't suggest you
Final cleaning of the boat (paid by cash during the check-in procedure upon your arrival).
In rare cases, the final cleaning is already included in the vessel price. In most cases, it depends on the vessel size and the prices range from 50 € to 120 € per boat. In some cases the price for the final cleaning is determined according to the number of people on board - in such cases, the prices range from 10 € to 15 € per person.
Transit log (paid by cash during the check-in procedure upon your arrival).
Transit log is in most cases included in the vessel price and only in rare cases it is paid separately from the vessel price. The price depends on the vessel size and ranges from 70 € to 150 €.
Marine fuel - dependant on your motoring needs and weather, from 3 to 10 liters per hour (depending on the size of the sailing boat).
The vessel is taken over with a full tank and, therefore, has to be returned with the
Refundable insurance deposit (paid either by cash or credit card) - the refundable insurance deposit, which you pay upon arrival, covers possible boat, equipment
If hiring our skipper, he is responsible for all the damage caused while maneuvering, mooring or anchoring the vessel. The amount of the refundable insurance deposit depends on the vessel type and size, and it ranges from 1500 € to 5000 €.
Mooring fees - should you opt for overnight stays in marinas. The price of the berth per day ranges from
These costs refer to all the marinas, except the base marina where your boat is berthed (where an annual mooring is paid for the vessel).
- Skipper - Skipper costs amount to
cca120 € - 220 € per day + food. Skipper's services are usually paid separately from the vessel costs (in cash, upon your arrival to the base where your boat is berthed).
Food and drink are not included in this price, you have to buy that on your own before boarding (you usually have a supermarket at your disposal near the marina) and some charter agencies offer the possibility of food delivery on board at
extra charge. However, you also have to provide the skipper with food (apart from the amount you pay him per day). Should you decide to eat out in a restaurant, you have three options:
- you can take the skipper with you
- give him money to buy the food and drink on his own (
cca20 € - 30 € per day)
- or buy enough food so that the skipper can eat on board while you're in a restaurant
- Hostess -
cca120 € per day + food. Her services include the following: bedding, cleaning, babysitting, preparing a breakfast or short meal, shopping groceries, etc.
- Cook - 150 € per day + food.
Note: all the crew members have to be provided with food - please check the explanation above, in the section "Skipper".
- Outboard engine - every vessel has a dinghy with paddles in its standard equipment. If you want to be faster in exploring the coastal area with the dinghy, you can rent an outboard engine. The prices range from 50 € - 80 € per week.
- Sails (spinnaker, gennaker, blister). These sails are not included in the standard equipment, but can be rented at extra charge, and are usually rented by more experienced sailors. The prices range from 80 € - 250 € per week.
- Safety net - useful if you have children on board. For most of the
vesselsthere is a possibility of taking a safety net at additional cost ( cca80 € - depending on the size of the boat as well as the charter agency). The net is then put along the sides of the boat.
- One way fee - some agencies offer a possibility of starting your sailing trip in one base
,and returning the vessel in another. The prices range from 350 € - 1000 €.
- Extra fee for pets (some charter agencies also offer this possibility -
cca110 € per week).
- Transfer - If arriving by e.g. plane, we can organize transfer for your sailing group from the airport to the marina where your boat is berthed and vice versa (taxi, 8-seater
mini van, mini bus)
- Parking lot in a secured parking area within the marina (if arriving by car) -
cca5 € to 10 € per day.
- Participation in regattas - usually additional 20% on the boat price.
- Entrance fees for national parks, should you decide to visit them.