Sailing Routes in Greece
Sailing Greece with passion and friendliness…
Greece is one of the best yacht charter holiday destinations in the Mediterranean where all the main types of yacht charter are available. The most popular sailing areas of Greece are: The Ionian Sea - the Seven Islands, the beautiful coast of Epirus and other small, picturesque historic port towns; The Aegean Sea - Myconos, Santorini, Folegandros, Anafi, Patmos, Paros. Do not miss The Cyclades, The Dodekanese, as well as the Sporades; The Saronic Gulf - more than 2500 islands and countless ports, with the most popular islands of Aegina, Poros and Salamina, Hydra and Spetses, as well as the Attica Coast.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Experience unforgettable holidays with SailingEurope and taste the Mediterranean cuisine, fine wine and many more Greece has to offer!