Italy - Sailing Routes
Sailing Italy with passion and friendliness…
Italy, a country surrounded by five seas, is a great choice for your sailing vacation. It offers crewed, skippered or bareboat motor yachts, sailing yachts, catamarans and gulets.
Popular sailing routes of Italy include Naples, Salerno and the Amalfi coast, the Capri Blue Lagoon, the islands of Ischia and Ponza, five villages "Cinque Terra" and Sardinia. Sailing Sicily and the Aeolian Islands is an unforgettable journey - with their famous ports of Palermo; Sant Agata; Marsala and Portorosa, or the spectacular beaches and caves of the Aeolian Islands. The Tuscan Archipelago could be explored for days.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Italy is an amazing option for a charter vacation with SailingEurope. Choose your perfect sailing adventure and experience unforgettable holidays!