Slovenia - Sailing Routes
Sailing Slovenia with passion and friendliness…
Sailing in Slovenia is a great starting point for sailing through the Mediterranean. Sail around Bay of Piran, Portorož, Izola or Koper and visit their nice ports and marinas.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Experience beauties of Slovenia with SailingEurope on bareboat or skippered yacht charter.