Sailing Routes in Thailand
Sailing Thailand with passion and friendliness…
Thailand is one of the most exciting sailing destinations located in the center of Southeast Asia. Its sandy beaches, secluded bays and coves, beautiful and breathtaking mountains and clear azzure sea make it one of the rarest places in the world offering peace, tranquility and relaxation, as well as wildest nightlife. Top Thai sailing destinations are the country's capital - Bangkok and its largest island - Phuket.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Spend your holidays with SailingEurope and discover all the secrets of Thailand.