Yacht Charter Croatia
Yacht charter in Croatia is one of the most popular holiday options for those who visit this beautiful country. No wonder that Croatia has become one of the world’s top sailing destinations, with over a thousand kilometres of coastline and more than 1100 islands scattered around in the four major regions: Istria and Kvarner, North, Central and South Dalmatia.
Whether you choose a bareboat or skippered yacht charter, you will get an opportunity to sail one of the numerous sailing routes. You will visit the world-renowned cities like Dubrovnik and Split, as well as the multitude of uninhabited islands in Dalmatia.
SailingEurope charter provides you with more than 2500 yachts for your sailing holiday in Croatia. Our offer includes top-brand sailing yachts, motor boats, crewed luxury yacht charter and gulet cruises along the beautiful Adriatic coast.
Choose a Yacht
Do not be fooled by the size of the Adriatic Sea. Even though it takes only a small part of the Mediterranean, there are various kinds of sailing conditions. This makes the Croatian coast excellent for all types of sailing activities. Why not charter a yacht and participate in Mrduja or Gladuša regatta or take your friends or colleagues on a flotilla sailing holiday?
Cruising along the coast on a yacht in the morning, spending an afternoon swimming or snorkelling, and enjoying Mediterranean wine and Croatian cuisine in the sunset sounds like a perfect sailing holiday. Actually, there is a saying in Croatia that fittingly describes the lifestyle of the locals: "There's no money in the world that could pay for this." We disagree! Whether you are keen on visiting thousand-year-old sea towns with impressive Roman and medieval architecture or exploring more than 1240 Croatian islands and islets, yacht charter in Croatia will definitely pay off.
Why sailing in Croatia?
- Croatia’s archipelago is the largest in the Adriatic sea.
- Croatia also has the most indented coast in the entire Mediterranean. Sail around more than 1240 islands and islets.
- 97% of the beaches have excellent seawater quality, so do not be afraid to jump freely into the pristine clear sea.
- There are 56 marinas scattered along the coast if you want to take a temporary break from sailing in the open sea.
- The sailing season lasts from April to October, with July and August as its peak months.
Sailing regions in Croatia