Malta - Sailing Routes
Sailing Malta with passion and friendliness…
Feel the excitement of sailing the open-sea in Malta, the cradle of several ancient civilizations. Make sure to visit Malta's three inhabited islands - Malta, Comino and Gozo, while the other four islands of the archipelago will offer you a lifetime experience. The Grand Harbour of Malta is one of the world's largest, natural harbours where all types of charter are available.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Experience Malta with SailingEurope and visit most beautiful islands in the world!