Sailing Routes in Montenegro
Sailing Montenegro with passion and friendliness…
Montenegro is one of the most popular sailing destinations for its beautiful coastline and favourable weather. Explore the amazing Bay of Kotor with the town of Kotor - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Budva - with its beautiful sandy beaches, the historic port town of Bar, the pirate hideout of Ulcinj or Herceg Novi - with its beautiful architecture.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Spend unforgettable holidays in Montenegro with SailingEurope!