Sailing Routes in Spain
Sailing Spain with passion and friendliness…
Known for its beautiful architecture, Flamenco, bull-fights and friendly people, Spain is a popular sailing destination surrounded by the Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea. Some of the most popular sailing destinations in Spain include the Costa Brava, Costa Dorada, Costa Azahar, Costa Valencia, Costa Blanca, Costa de Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Costa de la Luz, famous for their sandy beaches, pine woods and fishing villages. Another popular destinations are the Balearic Islands, with the Majorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera and the Canary Islands. Sailing Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and La Palma is unforgettable.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Experience unforgettable sailing holidays in Spain with SailingEurope!