Private Yacht Charter Rentals With Sailing Europe
There are several types of boats to choose from when planning a sailing holiday. When choosing a boat, you need to take into account a couple of criteria - for example the number of people you're spending your holidays with, the sailing destination, and most importantly, the money you are willing to spend. There are five main types of boats that are available on our site. The following descriptions will help you decide which one is the best for you.
Sailing yacht charter
A sailing yacht is a type of boat that is propelled by the power of sails, i.e. by the power of wind. It’s a mono-hulled vessel, which means that it has a single hull. Sailing yachts are a very popular choice in the world of yacht charter. Choose between world's best yacht manufacturers, such as Bavaria, Dufour, Beneteau, Jeanneau etc.
Sailboat charter is the most common in the nautical world. Some of the most popular destinations for sailboat charter are Greece, Croatia, Caribbean, Bahamas and British Virgin Islands. Your sailing yacht charter in Greece or Croatia will give you an opportunity to sail the beautiful Mediterranean, while Caribbean sailboat charter will take you to lovely Bahamas or Virgin Islands.
If you decide to sail the British Virgin Islands, you can experience island-hopping, which is great if you like adventures and want to experience the diversity of the islands. Sailboat charter on The British Virgin Islands is an ideal choice since it offers you the opportunity to explore the unspoiled nature and habitat.
- ✅ Great stability provided by the keel and ballast
- ✅ Extreme safety – capsizing is almost impossible
- ✅ Ideal for those who like adrenalin – the boat often heels over
- ✅ Charter prices are significantly cheaper in comparison to the ones of a catamaran of similar size
- ✅ Cheaper mooring prices in comparison catamarans
Best sailboat deals
from 21€ per day
A catamaran is a vessel that combines two or more hulls, also known as pontoons. There are two types of catamarans, the ones that are propelled by the power of wind, and the ones that are powered by an engine, the so-called power catamarans.
Due to the two-hull design, a catamaran is very stable and comfortable to sail, which makes the overall sailing experience extremely enjoyable. Choose between brands such as Lagoon, Nautitech, Bali, Fountaine Pajot, Leopard, Aquila etc.
- ✅ Perfect for all kinds of social gatherings and larger groups
- ✅ Incredibly stable – reduced seasickness
- ✅ Faster due to needle-like shaped hulls
- ✅ A lot of space inside and on deck
- ✅ An easy access to the water
- ✅ Smaller draft that allows sailing in shallow waters
- ✅ Easy to maneuver
Best catamaran deals
from 164€ per day
A motorboat, compared to a sailboat, is powered not by sails, but by the power of an engine which makes it more stable and faster. The motor yachts in our offer have great performances and achieve high speeds, but are still easy to maneuver.
Choose from small motorboats to bigger-sized motor yachts. For those who want to experience true luxury, we suggest renting a superyacht. If you have some extra money, opt for a luxury charter that will completely spoil you and your company. We recommend brands such as Beneteau, Minuetto, Cranchi, Atlantic, Sea Ray etc.
- ✅ More stable and faster in comparison to a sailing boat
- ✅ Reasonable charter price
- ✅ Easy to maneuver
- ✅ Suitable for both experienced yachtsmen and novices
Best motor boat deals
from 40€ per day
A gulet is a wooden boat that has two or three masts. It was once used by fishermen to transport goods from one marina to another, but its purpose has changed over time. Today, gulets play an important role in nautical tourism and are popular as excursion boats.
We can often see their sails in the Mediterranean and in the Adriatic. The great thing about gulets is that you don’t have to charter the entire boat - you can opt for a single cabin charter.
- ✅ Perfect for larger groups – excursions, events, social gatherings
- ✅ Very spacious
- ✅ Comes fully crewed
- ✅ Offers an affordable sailing option (cabin charter)
- ✅ Luxurious and comfortable interior
- ✅ Traditional atmosphere
Best gulet deals
from 409€ per day
Luxury yacht charter
If you’d like to have an unforgettable experience of a luxury vacation where everything is tailored to your desires and needs, opt for a luxury yacht charter. Sail wherever and whenever you like, visit a great variety of sand beaches and historical cities, enjoy customized culinary delights, exercise in fully equipped gyms or have a spa day.
Enjoy endless activities that a luxury yacht charter has to offer, such as scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding etc.
- ✅ Fully crewed, includes all the necessaries
- ✅ Offers more privacy
- ✅ Offers a carefree sailing holiday
- ✅ There are plenty of activities you can enjoy
- ✅ You get to visit exotic locations and experience island-hopping
Luxury yacht charter deals
exclusive collection on request