Seychelles - Sailing Routes
Sailing the Seychelles with passion and friendliness…
The Seychelles, an archipelago of over 100 islands in the Indian Ocean, is one of top sailing destinations in the world. Enjoy the crystal clear waters, beautiful sandy beaches, where sailing is possible all year-round. Experience the Seychelles on bareboat or skippered yacht charter.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15 - 25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
Sail around the Seychelles with SailingEurope, experience the most unforgettable yachting holidays!