Sailing Routes in Turkey
Sailing Turkey with passion and friendliness…
Beautiful seas, rich cultural heritage and over 7000 kilometers of coastline make Turkey one of the most popular sailing destinations. Turkey is the best destination for a gulet cruise, since gulets originate from Turkish tradition but other types of yacht charter are also available. Marmaris is one of the most popular charter destinations in the Mediterranean, located on Turkey's Aegean coast. Another popular destination, Bodrum is famous for its 15th century castle, yachts, shipyards as well and its white houses and tombs that line the shores of its two harbors.
SailingEurope has prepared a set of route suggestions for a period of 7 and 14 days but your itineraries can be arranged with the skipper or the agency. Your skipper will do his best to answer your wishes and preferences. Feel free to contact us and we will give you some suggestions. You can visit our section Info & Contact and meet the person you can ask for help and advice.
- Departure day for all routes: Saturday
- Route duration: minimum 1 week
- Note: In the off season (late autumn, winter, early spring) you can rent a vessel for a period shorter or longer than 7 days
- It is recommended to sail 15-25 NM per day (3-6 hours of sailing)
- Fuel consumption depends on weather conditions as well as vessel type and size.
When you choose the country and town of your departure, you will receive a graphical display of your possible sailing route and all the necessary information.
A culturally diverse country, Turkey is really worth a visit with SailingEurope yacht charter.