The entire Croatian coast is full of excellent restaurants which offer authentic Mediterranean food. Restaurants in the Dubrovnik area are no exception. Spread on the coast and the islands, these restaurants offer the best of the Adriatic.
One of the greatest parts of a sailing trip is eating out. Some of the specialties you should definitely try while sailing around Dubrovnik are fresh seafood and fish specialties, anything made or garnished with home-produced olive oil, and the famous traditional Dalmatian dessert - rožata. Let us not forget the finest wines, too!
When chartering a yacht in Dubrovnik area
, you do not have to sail too far. There are plenty of marvelous restaurants to choose from, which are especially popular with sailors. Here are some of the restaurants we would like to recommend:
- Konoba Orsan, Lapad, Dubrovnik - offers the best fish specialties in the whole Dubrovnik area
- Taverna Galija, Cavtat - wonderfully prepared fresh seafood with excellent service and sea view, a great spot for sailors
- Konoba Porto Rosso, Skrivena Luka, Lastovo - offer includes traditional meals, Mediterranean and international specialties; very popular among sailors
- Stermasi, Maranovići, Mljet - great Mediterranean fish and seafood specialties, only a 5 minute walk from the beach
- Konoba Ana, Pomena, Mljet - recommended for a quiet dinner; excellent service and tasty food
- Maestral, Okuklje, Mljet - one of the finest and most popular restaurants among sailors
- Kapetanova kuća, Mali Ston - situated in the immediate vicinity of the sea, possibly the most famous family restaurant in Croatia for its local specialties and finest wine
- Aborda, ACI Marina Korčula - a restaurant offering great atmosphere with even better specialties, including all the traditional Croatian and Mediterranean recipes
- Mirakul, Korčula - very popular among yachtsmen for its excellent food and service
- Pod Bore, Vela Luka, Korčula - renowned restaurant popular for its home-made specialties (baked bread, olive oil, wine), wonderful fish specialties
- Restaurant Marco Polo, Korčula - excellent sea food and view of the open sea make this restaurant very popular
- Konoba More, Lumbarda, Korčula - excellent fresh food with great location and atmosphere
I wish you a calm sea, a fine wind and a strong mast!