- Crystal clear sea The whole island of Ugljan boasts clean and clear, at places turquoise water, which is a real pleasure to dive into from your yacht.
- Bays and beaches of Kukljica The area of Kukljica, in the southern part of the island, is surrounded by beaches. The ones in the west (Jelenica and Sabuša) are a bit more secluded, perfect for those seeking privacy on their charter vacation. The movie The Blue Lagoon comes to mind when diving into the turquoise water there.
- Coves of Ugljan Luka cove is surrounded by pine trees, which provide a pleasant shelter from the sun. The cove of Ćinta is surrounded by cliffs that offer peace and quiet many seek on their vacation.
- Fishermen's feast in Kali A celebration of Kali's patron saint, St. Lawrence, is held each year in August. There is a large feast with lots of wine and sea delicacies, a musical program, fireworks and fishing boat performances.
- Our Lady of the Snow celebration in Kukljica There is a boat procession carrying the statue of the Lady of the Snow in early August. The tradition celebrates the shocking day when 400 years ago snow fell in the middle of the summer.
- Local cuisine in Ugljan's restaurants The town of Ugljan has the most diverse offer of restaurants with delicious local cuisine, the highlights being fish and seafood specialties. The best restaurants include Ankora, Apollo, Kaleta and Trapula.
- St. Michael's fort in Preko The 13th century fort on a hill (265 m) offers amazing views of the city of Zadar and 200 neighboring islands in the Zadar archipelago, as well as Kornati National Park.
- Scuba diving in Ugljan Ugljan has a diving center which offers scuba diving courses and day trips into the depths of the Adriatic.
- Snorkeling all around the island The crystal clear waters give you the fullest insight into the rich sea life of Ugljan. Different kinds of fish and shells are waiting for you to discover them.
- Well-equipped marinas Olive Island Marina in Sutomišćica is equipped with modern facilities and services, while the marina in Preko offers 87 regular and 3-5 mega yacht berths.
Check out our short video of Preko and choose Ugljan as your perfect charter destination:
To discover Ugljan and nearby islands, we recommend you charter a yacht in Zadar
. Zadar holds a perfect position in the central Adriatic and is easily accessible by land (there is a highway connecting it with western and northern Europe), sea and air (an international airport).